Use of the Website
MyChatGPT.org is a platform that allows users to save and share their conversations with an AI-powered chatbot. By using our website, you agree to use it only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this website by any third party. You also agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Use the chatbot service to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
MyChatGPT.org and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips, software and other materials, are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost, transmit, or otherwise use any of our content for any purpose without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website. You expressly agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MyChatGPT.org, its directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages.
Change of Domain Name and Migration of User Data
We reserve the right to change our domain name at any time, which may result in the migration of user data to a new website. We will make reasonable efforts to notify users of any such changes and provide instructions for accessing their saved conversations on the new website. However, we cannot guarantee that all user data will be successfully migrated, and we are not responsible for any loss of data resulting from a domain name change or website migration.
We may send you emails regarding product surveys, new feature introductions, or marketing purposes. However, we will not share your email address with any third party. By using our website, you agree to receive such emails from us, and you are able to unsubscribe from the mailing list.